The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has announced a recruitment notification for the role of Sub Inspector (SI), featuring a total of 1275 available positions. Below are the essential particulars:
Sarkari Job Details:
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023
- Posting Date/Last Update: 05 October 2023
- Commencement of Applications: 05/10/2023
- Deadline for Online Applications: 05/11/2023
- Final Date for Exam Fee Payment: 05/11/2023
- Exam Date: As per the Schedule
Bihar SI Application Fees:
- General / OBC/ EWS / Candidates from Other States: 700/-
- SC / ST / Female Candidates (Bihar Dom.): 400/-
- Payment Mode: Strictly Online / Offline Fee Mode Only
Bihar SI Age Requirements:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age for Males: 37 Years
- Maximum Age for Females: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation per Notification Guidelines
Bihar SI Job Openings:
- Total Openings: 1275 Posts
- Job Title: Police Sub-Inspectors in Home (Police) Department, Government of Bihar
- Academic Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from Any Recognized University in India.
- Unreserved (UR): 441
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 111
- Extremely Backward Class (EBC): 238
- Other Backward Class (OBC): 107
- Backward Class Female (BC Female): 82
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 275
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 16
- Transgender: 05
Bihar SI Physical Fitness Criteria:
- For Males (General/OBC): Height 165 CMS, Chest 81-86 CMS, 1.6 KM Run in 6 Min 30 Sec, High Jump 4 Feet, Long Jump 12 Feet, Shot Put (Gola Fek) 16 Pound to a Distance of 16 Feet.
- For Females (General/OBC): Height 160 CMS, Chest 79-84 CMS, 1 KM Run in 6 Minutes, High Jump 3 Feet, Long Jump 9 Feet.
Application Process: Interested candidates may submit their applications online between 05/10/2023 and 05/11/2023. Prior to submission, candidates should diligently review the notification, gather the necessary documents, and verify all fields on the application form.