Chandigarh Housing Board (CHB) Syllabus
Candidates can read the Chandigarh Housing Board (CHB) Syllabus from here. The Pattern of CHB is also given below.
DETAIL OF WRITTEN TEST of CHB
(1) Written test will be held at Chandigarh only and its date will be decided in due course. It will be an objective type test of two (02) hours duration consisting of 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
(2) The applicants are required to bring an Admit Card, with duly pasted recent passport size photograph, at the time of written examination. Login with your Registration No. and Password to download your Admit Card. Intimation about when to download the Admit Card will be uploaded on the above mentioned website.
(3) The scheme of the written test will be as under: –
For all Technical Posts & Law Officer Marks
|General Knowledge (National only)||05|
|Engineering / Technical /Architecture /Legal||75|
For the posts of Clerk Marks
|English Language (up to 12th standard)||20|
|General Knowledge (National only)||20|
|Mathematic (up to 10th standard)||20|
(4) The medium of the test will be English.
(5) Marking/checking procedure: –
(i) Each question will be of 01 mark, there will be negative marking and for every wrong answer, 1/4th mark will be deducted.
(ii) No minimum qualifying marks either in aggregate or in each part of the exam.
(6) Question Paper along with the Answer Key will be posted on the website, within one day after the examination, for calling objections, if any, from the candidates. You can submit your objections by logging in with your login id and password and clicking on ‘Objections’ tab within three days after Display of Answer Key. The final key after considering all the objections and making necessary corrections, if any, will be uploaded on the website within two weeks of the day of examination. This key will be used for preparation of the final result.