EPFO Security Assistant Syllabus can be read or download from here. ESIC has announced the EPFO SSA posts. Interested candidates can apply for these posts. Online exam will be conducted by NTA.
Read complete notification before applying.
|Post Name||EPFO Security Assistant|
|Exam Conducting Body||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|No. of Posts||2674|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based)|
|Exam Type||Objective with Multiple Choice Questions|
|Complete Notification||Download Now|
|English Language and Comprehension||50||200|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
- Each question shall have 4 marks each.
- The marks obtained in Phase-l will be considered for final selection on merit.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
- English comprehension shall be objective.
- Total marks 600.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-ll in the ratio of 1:10 i.e. about 10 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase-l.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated following standard practice to adjust for slight differences in difficulty
- level of different test batteries used across sessions.
Computer Skill Test (Computer Data Entry Test) Candidates will be required to appear for Data Entry Work. A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer. (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to
for the Skill Test to assess speed and accuracy
EPFO SSA Syllabus in Detail
General Aptitude & General Awareness
- Environmental Issues,
- Famous Days & Dates,
- General Science,
- Indian Politics,
- Famous Places in India,
- Indian History,
- Countries and Capitals,
- Inventions and Discoveries,
- Lakes and Seas,
- Indian Economy,
- Indian Parliament,
- Current Affairs, / general awareness
- Famous Books & Authors,
- Biology, etc
General English and Comprehension
- Parts of Speech
- Common Errors
- Fill in the Blanks
- Direct and Indirect Narration
- Active and Passive Voice
- Reading Comprehension