Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus can be read and downloaded from here. Candidates must read the complete syllabus here. You can also download the syllabus pdf from the given link below.
(Scheme & Syllabus of Examination) The competitive examination shall be held to test the ability of the candidate in the following subjects and each subject will carry the number of marks shown as under:
(1) Written Test: The Written Test shall consist of one paper of 300 marks comprising of :
|Part – A Hindi||100|
|Part – B English||100|
|Part – C General Knowledge||100|
|Minimum Passing Marks||120 (SC/ST/& PH)|
|Minimum Passing Marks||135 (Others)|
(2) (Method of Conducting Written Test) :
- Each Part shall have 50 Multiple Choice Questions bearing two marks for each question.
- Written test will be conducted through OMR answer sheet.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers in the Written Test.
(3) Syllabus for Written Test shall be as under :
1 – हिंदी
- संधि के भेद और संधि विच्छेद
- समास समास के भेद, विग्रह और सामासिक पदों की रचना
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- विपरीतार्थक (विलोम) शब्द 7. अनेकार्थक शब्द
- शब्द-युग्म / समश्रुत शब्द
- शब्द- शुद्धि
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियां
2 – English
- Improvement of sentences
- Tenses/Sequences of Tenses
- Voice: Active & Passive
- Narration : Direct and Indirect
- Transformation of Sentences : Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa
- Use of Articles, Determiners and Prepositions
- Correction of sentences including subject, verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and words wrongly used. 8. Synonyms and Antonyms
- One word substitutions 10. Prefixes and Suffixes 11. Confusable Words
- Idioms & Phrases
3- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Geography and Natural Resources
- History and Culture of Rajasthan
(2) (Method of Conducting Speed Efficiency Test) :
i. The font for Computer Test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “CALIBRI” for English.
ii. Minimum Speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on the computer. Data will have to be fed in dual languages, i.e. English and Hindi.
iii. Efficiency Test may be taken on word processing software. It shall include formatting of Test, Paragraph, Page & Table using proper methods and formatting of letters.
Notes : (i) Merit list of successful candidates for selection shall be prepared on the basis of Total Aggregate Marks obtained in Written Test and Type-Writing Test on Computer (Speed & Efficiency Test).
(ii) Those candidates who secure minimum 45% marks and 40% marks in case of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes & Persons with Benchmark Disabilities in the written test shall be eligible for appearing in the type writing test on computer, subject to the extent of 5 times of the number of vacancies (category-wise) but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks shall be included.”
(iii) No candidate who fails to secure 50% in the aggregate with at least 40% marks in case of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes & Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and 45% marks in case of all other categories, in each test, at the competitive examination shall be selected.
(iv) The general suitability for service of the candidates securing equal total aggregate marks in Written Test and Type Writing Test on Computer shall be determined on the basis of having regard to age i.e. the candidate, elder in age shall be given higher place in merit.
(v) Persons with Benchmark Disabilities shall be provided relaxation from the Type Writing Test on computer and they shall be awarded marks in Computer Test on the basis of average marks obtained by them in the Written Test. However, if any such candidate voluntarily opts in his online application, to appear in the Type-Writing Test on computer, he shall be allowed to appear in such test.